Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Meet Poppy!


Hello on this gloriously sunny afternoon!  I have been making Poppy’s - a beautiful pattern by Ysolda for all of the little girls in our antenatal group who will turn 3 next month.  I think this doll has a real retro feel to it and takes me back to the days of being a little girl.  I’m trying to match up their hair, skintone, eyes and clothes to the actual children which will be cute - although trying to make curly hair is a bit challenging!  So far I have Ashleigh, Olivia and Sophie’s made and am madly knitting away at my daughter, Charlotte’s one.  I am loving knitting these up but am starting to think I am slightly mad as there are 7 girls in our group and time is running out quickly, plus my fingers are itchy to get going on knitting the lovely cabled coat I have sat half knitted in my craft cupboard at the moment. Add Image

No comments:

Post a Comment