Thursday, December 30, 2010

Crafty Fingers...


Have not been keeping up with my blog this year - too much craziness with new baby, puppy & pre-schooler... too little time for the computer However, I have been keeping up with the crafting. Just finished a load of Christmas Crafts from Australia's 'Better Homes & Gardens' Magazine... I made 3 dolls in total - they were all very well received by the little girls I made them for including my daughter.

I went a bit shawl-tastic before Christmas making gifts of lace shawls this year for friends & family... The first 2 shawls are made using Vintage Purls lace yarn, the third is using Zauberball lace
and of course, I had to make one for myself!! The photo doesn't show the colours - this is a Vintage Purls lace yarn - Mother of Pearl colour - gorgeous!

Oscar is never far from what I'm doing bless him! He's been trained to not steal or eat my knitting but everything else in the house is fair game!!

No comments:

Post a Comment